Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/canadian/public_html/frontend/canadian_kiosk/templates/listing/kiosk2.php on line 304
AM980 is “Live, Local, First”, with the best of local and national talk-radio programming, up-to-the-minute local news, traffic and weather information and great sports programming—from major league play-by-play to the hottest sports talk.
- London Mornings 5:30 to 10 a.m. weekdays, features award-winning news, sports, traffic and weather, with London's legendary radio morning show personality.
- Focus 980, with John Wilson, heard weekdays at 10 a.m., features the longtime London resident and journalist talking about issues that matter with London-area listeners. John’s passion, wit and ability to probe for the right answers give listeners the story behind the story.
- From noon until 2 p.m. it’s Leafs Lunch with former Toronto Maple Leaf General Manager Bill Watters. If it is happening in the hockey world, it is on News Talk Sports, AM 980 CFPL on Leafs Lunch!
- From 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Charles Adler welcomes London to Adler Nation in Adler On Line. Four hours of rapid-fire opinion, humour and intelligent talk that’s sure to raise your blood pressure and give your brain an aerobic workout!
- Evenings, our attention turns to sports: Prime Time Sports (6 p.m. to 7 p.m.), the nation’s #1 radio sports-talk program with Bob McCown, is followed by The Jim Rome Show — an opinionated sports-talk program that many call an addiction!
- And when there’s play-by-play, AM980 takes listeners right to the heart of the action: The Toronto Maple Leafs and Toronto Blue Jays are right here on News Talk Sports AM 980 CFPL.
- Add to the weekend mix our play-by-play coverage of the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Toronto Blue Jays, Major League Baseball (including the playoffs and World Series) and you have one of Canada's most interactive, informative, interesting, and entertaining radio stations: News Talk Sports AM980 CFPL.
Location(s) of Business
380 Wellington Street Suite 222,London,Ontario,N6A 5B558cbb5a